The sleek blue edition of the ever-popular Trybike - converts to a balance bike.
The first 2-in-1 tricycle balance bike made from steel makes learning to ride fun! The Trybike Steel teaches children to ride from 18 months of age. The first setting is the low tricycle mode which offers children lots of support. You can easily convert the tricycle to a balance bike so that the next stage of riding starts. With the unique footrest, children learn balance and consequently learn to ride a pedal bike without ever using training wheels.
Suitable for children from 18 months up to 6 years. Maximum rider weight 35kg.
- Pneumatic tyres (for a smoother ride, and better grip)
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels with sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings
- Seat Height: Adjustable from 30cm to 45cm.
- Control disk on the rear axle for adjustable ride height and wheelbase
- Weight: 6.3kg as a tricycle, 5.2kg as a bicycle
- Brakes: feet (handbrakes don't work at these ages)
- Unique footrest to encourage better balancing
- 2 stickers sheets to customise the bike design
- Quick-release seat fastener
- Easy to assemble and convert
- Helmet - Material: Durable ABS shell, protective inner foam lining. Adjustable by means of rotary knob, 11 ventilation holes and chin strap with quick release.
Weight: XS 240 gram, S 340 gram and M 420 gram (Quality mark: CE EN1078, ASTM F 1447, ANSI Z90-4, CPSC)