The supremely classic Terrazzo bedazzles like never before this season! In a tribute to the 1970s, this most fashionable mosaic transforms itself into a rug that will lend personality and character to any part of the house. The Terrazzo rug is 100% cotton and machine-washable. A perfect model for children's bedrooms and for settings such as living rooms, bedrooms, patios and gardens. Individually hand-made by artisans using natural dyes, it is light and soft. Discover the matching Terrazzo cushions.
- Measurement: 140 x 200
- Composition: 97% cotton 3% other fibre. Base made of recycled cotton.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.