Size: 120 x 180
Material: 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton | Free from toxic dyes
Care: Machine washable
Because in real life not all leaves are green, Lorena re-invented her classic green Monstera rug and came up with a whole range of colorful leaves in natural and rich but subtle color nuances! This new color version is a rich combination of elegant colors such as Olive, Honey, and Natural on a canvas base mixed of Olive and Natural, imitating the textures of nature.
From the Re-edition collection, made with natural cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 7 kg capacity), so original that it makes the living room or dining room a special place. Perfect to move from one room to another and use as a playmat.
Handmade by artisans, this rug is unique.
- 100% natural cotton
- Handmade by artisans
- complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
- environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Made in India
Perfectly original that it makes the living room or dining room a special place. Perfect to move from one room to another and use as a playmat.
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colours may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fibre produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.